Cold brew mocha popsicles? If that’s what you’re here for, let me just stop ya for a hot second.
Don’t worry, we’re going to get to the recipe, but I just feel like I have to warn you: these are bowl licking, popsicle for breakfast craving, standing in front of the freezer at midnight wondering how many popsicles is really too many level good.
Spoiler alert: There is no such thing as too many popsicles.
Still here? Good. Let me introduce you to your new favorite caffeinated pick me-up: cold brew mocha popsicles.
What you’re going to love about these popsicles:
- Ombre creamy coffee layers
- SO easy to make – we’re talking make it, leave it, enjoy it
- Pretty sure since it’s a coffee based popsicle it counts as a breakfast item…
- Did I say chocolate?
Ok, long story short: What’s NOT to love?
Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
These cold brew mocha popsicles taste like breakfast meets dessert. And with just 57 calories a pop, you can enjoy these tasty treats guilt free!
- Prep Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Whisk together the cold brew coffee and the chocolate syrup.
- Fill your popsicle molds 2/3 full. Add your popsicle sticks and freeze for 20-30 minutes, or until the coffee is starting to freeze and is no longer liquid.
- Divide your half and half between the molds, filling until slightly below the edge of the mold.
- Freeze until hardened (about 4 hours).
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 9.6g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: .7g
- Cholesterol: 6mg